Kenya is such a beautiful country with beautiful people and lots of things to discover.
There are over 53 million people that live in Kenya, with about 75% of the population being below 35 years old.
Here are 5 interesting facts about Kenya.
- Nairobi, the capital city is also know as ‘ The green city in the sun’.
- The world’s top long distance runners are from Kenya.
- Mount Kenya is the highest mountain in Kenya and the second highest (after Kilimanjaro in Africa.
- Kenya is well known for exporting Coffee, Flowers and Tea.
- There are over 40 tribes in Kenya. The official languages are English and Kiswahili.